Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > What do I need to do or buy to Improve my Pictures?

What do I need to do or buy to Improve my Pictures?

Beladi Nasralla

On Sep 13, 1:49 pm, garagecapital <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> When I was younger and used Nikon and Canon's I was a pretty good semi-
> professional photographer, multiple lenses, filters, developed my own
> bw, et-cetera. This was 30-plus years ago. Now, I use a 7MP Canon
> Point and Shoot with a 3X zoom and my pics generally suck, unless they
> are about three to six feet away.

The reason is that you became older. Your hands are now shaking. This
introduces the blur into the picture.

The problem may be further exaserbated by the fact that you got used
to holding the film camera close to your face, and now you hold it at
the stretched hands. Combined with the fact that a modern P&S digital
camera is much lighter than a film SLR camera, this may worsen the
blur further.

Try to use tripod and a delay shutter, and see if the quality of the
pictures improved.

ASAAR

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 04:47:29 -0500, Jim "Keoeeit" Driver wrote:

> David, et.al. From reading this it sounds like this Asaar is one of
> those sick-**** stalkers online that invents **** to support its
> delusions. Best to just leave it alone and let it find someone else to
> stalk. Once you get one of these sick ****s stalking you there's no
> end to it. That's their only life.

Nothing's been invented. Question anything I've attributed to the
sock puppets and I'll gladly provide quotes from the messages (with
headers and message IDs) backing up what I wrote. It was amusing to
discover that this newsgroup isn't the only one suffering from your
band of sock puppet trolls. Thanks to "It Takes Time" we now see
that he and you and Baires and Biddy, et. al. have not only infested
r.p.d., but are also acting out over at Steves-Digicams, creating
even more turmoil as a troll there than you have done here. It's
actually *you*, or more appropriately, it's 'you all' that have
little other to do than partake of the trollish life. It's quite
understandable why being exposed irks you so. Thank you, it just
shows that more, not less disinfectant is warranted.

Jim Driver

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 09:30:31 -0400, ASAAR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 04:47:29 -0500, Jim "Keoeeit" Driver wrote:
>
>> David, et.al. From reading this it sounds like this Asaar is one of
>> those sick-**** stalkers online that invents **** to support its
>> delusions. Best to just leave it alone and let it find someone else to
>> stalk. Once you get one of these sick ****s stalking you there's no
>> end to it. That's their only life.

> Nothing's been invented. Question anything I've attributed to the
>sock puppets and I'll gladly provide quotes from the messages (with
>headers and message IDs) backing up what I wrote. It was amusing to
>discover that this newsgroup isn't the only one suffering from your
>band of sock puppet trolls. Thanks to "It Takes Time" we now see
>that he and you and Baires and Biddy, et. al. have not only infested
>r.p.d., but are also acting out over at Steves-Digicams, creating
>even more turmoil as a troll there than you have done here. It's
>actually *you*, or more appropriately, it's 'you all' that have
>little other to do than partake of the trollish life. It's quite
>understandable why being exposed irks you so. Thank you, it just
>shows that more, not less disinfectant is warranted.

Damn dude (or dudette), you got some serious mental issues going on.
Seek help before you let your control-freakishness make your brain
implode. If you think you can control what's being posted on the
internet and by who ... LOL! Yeah, you need help. Like super big time.
It's probably already too late for you. Damn! I was told there was
some major freaks in this group but this one takes them all.

Good luck with this one gang! May you all find your troll-filters and
use them wisely. Time for me to find a place with some sane people
posting ...

David Baires

"Jim Driver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 09:30:31 -0400, ASAAR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 04:47:29 -0500, Jim "Keoeeit" Driver wrote:
>>
>>> David, et.al. From reading this it sounds like this Asaar is one
>>> of
>>> those sick-**** stalkers online that invents **** to support its
>>> delusions. Best to just leave it alone and let it find someone
>>> else to
>>> stalk. Once you get one of these sick ****s stalking you there's
>>> no
>>> end to it. That's their only life.

>> Nothing's been invented. Question anything I've attributed to the
>>sock puppets and I'll gladly provide quotes from the messages (with
>>headers and message IDs) backing up what I wrote. It was amusing to
>>discover that this newsgroup isn't the only one suffering from your
>>band of sock puppet trolls. Thanks to "It Takes Time" we now see
>>that he and you and Baires and Biddy, et. al. have not only infested
>>r.p.d., but are also acting out over at Steves-Digicams, creating
>>even more turmoil as a troll there than you have done here. It's
>>actually *you*, or more appropriately, it's 'you all' that have
>>little other to do than partake of the trollish life. It's quite
>>understandable why being exposed irks you so. Thank you, it just
>>shows that more, not less disinfectant is warranted.
>>

> Damn dude (or dudette), you got some serious mental issues going on.
> Seek help before you let your control-freakishness make your brain
> implode. If you think you can control what's being posted on the
> internet and by who ... LOL! Yeah, you need help. Like super big
> time.
> It's probably already too late for you. Damn! I was told there was
> some major freaks in this group but this one takes them all.
>
> Good luck with this one gang! May you all find your troll-filters
> and
> use them wisely. Time for me to find a place with some sane people
> posting ...

Don't worry Jim D. I think most of us have its number now. I wouldn't
have seen its replies if you didn't quote them. I doubt many people
see anything it posts around here. The freak is obsessed and it's not
about cameras nor photography. One can only wonder how lonely it must
have become to get this way. No matter. It's not worth this much time
nor typing.