Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: WTF?

OT: WTF?

kpg

I take a few days off and when I come back the place
is overrun with immigrants... well immigrant.

Perdros as far as the eye can see.

This is relly annoying.

kp "" g

CBIC

kpg wrote:
> I take a few days off and when I come back the place
> is overrun with immigrants... well immigrant.
>

> Perdros as far as the eye can see.
>

> This is relly annoying.

Introduce him to Dave Null.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:

> kpg wrote:
>> I take a few days off and when I come back the place
>> is overrun with immigrants... well immigrant.
>>

>> Perdros as far as the eye can see.
>>

>> This is relly annoying.
>>

> Introduce him to Dave Null.

I almost replied: "I'd like to introduce him to Sam Colt!" but then I
figured McBob would get his tail fuzzed up and start up with that whole
peace love and bunny hugs thing again.

So I didn't.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

FrisbeeŽ

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:
>
>> kpg wrote:
>>> I take a few days off and when I come back the place
>>> is overrun with immigrants... well immigrant.
>>>

>>> Perdros as far as the eye can see.
>>>

>>> This is relly annoying.
>>>

>> Introduce him to Dave Null.

> I almost replied: "I'd like to introduce him to Sam Colt!" but then I
> figured McBob would get his tail fuzzed up and start up with that whole
> peace love and bunny hugs thing again.
>
> So I didn't.

You only THINK you didn't.

Oh, Bob!

PC LOAD LETTER

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:
>
>> kpg wrote:
>>> I take a few days off and when I come back the place
>>> is overrun with immigrants... well immigrant.
>>>

>>> Perdros as far as the eye can see.
>>>

>>> This is relly annoying.
>>>

>> Introduce him to Dave Null.

> I almost replied: "I'd like to introduce him to Sam Colt!" but then I
> figured McBob would get his tail fuzzed up and start up with that whole
> peace love and bunny hugs thing again.
>
> So I didn't.

What a woos. Oh, no! Someone might SAY something!

kpg

> What a woos. Oh, no! Someone might SAY something!

Woos. Is that anything like a Wuss?

kp "inquiring minds" g

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, PC LOAD LETTER spewed across the ether:

>> I almost replied: "I'd like to introduce him to Sam Colt!" but then I
>> figured McBob would get his tail fuzzed up and start up with that whole
>> peace love and bunny hugs thing again.
>>
>> So I didn't.

> What a woos. Oh, no! Someone might SAY something!

Fine!

Consider it said, then.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Neil

did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

> Woos. Is that anything like a Wuss?

WHAT!?!?! Has MS changed the name of that thing AGAIN?!!!?!?!11one!!111!!

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Necessity is a mother.

PC LOAD LETTER

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, PC LOAD LETTER spewed across the
> ether:
>
>>> I almost replied: "I'd like to introduce him to Sam Colt!" but then I
>>> figured McBob would get his tail fuzzed up and start up with that whole
>>> peace love and bunny hugs thing again.
>>>
>>> So I didn't.

>> What a woos. Oh, no! Someone might SAY something!

> Fine!
>
> Consider it said, then.

Man, don't you know that killing is wrong?

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, PC LOAD LETTER spewed across the ether:

> , don't you know that killing is wrong?

If killing is wrong, we all must never eat another living thing! We won't
even be able to eat dead things, as that would imply that its death was
neccessary to provide food, and that would be wrong. Never more shall we
enjoy the delight of a T-bone steak. No fish shall sacrifice itself to our
plates. For evermore, the noble carrot shall tremble not at the promise of
being ripped, still photosynthesizing, from it's earthen bed.

And then we would all starve to death. But we could not allow that to
happen, as that would be deliberately killing ourselves, and innumerable
parasites that depend for their monocellular subsistance upon our good
health. And killing is wrong!

We must therefore learn to survive on air and sunlight alone!

Oh the terrible quandary that your seemingly innocuous statement causes.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110