Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Happy BD Catwalker

Reply
Thread Tools

OT: Happy BD Catwalker

 
 
Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-13-2007
"Michael Gossett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I didn't know you were a female, learn something new everyday!
>
>
> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns99AA8136E7057catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> > "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in news:eM2b2Si9HHA.4180
> > @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
> >
> >> catwalker63 wrote:
> >>
> >>> Thank you.
> >>>
> >>> Today's favorite call comes from the registrar at one location of
> >>> Marinello School of Beauty. He wanted to know why there were no time
> >>> card items for 9/3. Labor Day.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >> Well, see that never happens again.
> >>
> >> Hippie Birdies, Pooseyfeets!
> >>

> >
> > That I cannont guarantee. I support a POS system for beauty/hair
> > stylists. You'd be amazed (and amused) at the messes they get themselves
> > into.
> >
> > Thanks for the good wishes. I think. You have a way with words.
> >
> > --
> > Catwalker
> > MCNGP #43
> > www.mcngp.com
> > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."


Is that thunder in the background?

<slowly backing away>

--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com/
CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
catwalker63
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-14-2007
"Michael Gossett" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I didn't know you were a female, learn something new everyday!
>
>


I am not merely a female. I am a woman. And all that that entails.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-14-2007
did you hear "kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns99A986531BFDDipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:

> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in

news:Xns99A9584E3108Bneilmcsegmailcom@
> 207.46.248.16:
>
>> <EOM>

>
> Employee of the Month agin?
>
> Way to go Neil.


well, I was Emp o' da month, but I was actually indicating End Of
Message...

TIA

--
The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X


- Shouldn't hemorrhoids be called asteroids?
 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-14-2007
did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns99AAAF3DEA5AAcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

>
> I am not merely a female. I am a woman. And all that that entails.


....trying to determine which is worse

--
The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X


- Treat everything as you would have it treat you. OR ELSE.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-14-2007
did you hear Red Swingline Stapler <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns99AA9A7AD1BD1nowaycom@207.46.248.16:

> most people's guesses are much younger.
>>

>
> Ummm, I guess 7!
>


WOW ARE YOU EVER OFF THE MARK!!!!

*runs*

--
The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X

- I turned my life around. Now I'm back where I started.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-14-2007
did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns99A96EF42D509catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:Xns99A9584E3108Bneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6:
>
>> <EOM>
>>

>
> Thanks so much Neil!
>


Yer welcome, but I want my $50 to keep the birth year a secret...

--
The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X

- Compatible: Gracefully accepts erroneous data from any source.
 
Reply With Quote
 
TheITGirl
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-14-2007

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> Yeah, but as Frisbee would say, "U R HAWT!" ... and you have a posh
> British accent.
> --
> Michael D. Alligood,
> MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com/
> CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com
>
>

Not too hawt to handle though, I hope


 
Reply With Quote
 
Lnkwizard2
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-14-2007

"Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns99AADCB512C73neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:Xns99AAAF3DEA5AAcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:
>
>>
>> I am not merely a female. I am a woman. And all that that entails.

>
> ...trying to determine which is worse
>


How long did you say you have been married? And you still
haven't figured that out?


 
Reply With Quote
 
FrisbeeŽ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-14-2007
"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:dHhGi.122943$(E-Mail Removed) k:
>
>> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99AA80D30D40Acatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
>> > PAJ <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
>> >
>> >> On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:49:34 -0500, catwalker63
>> >> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> >>
>> >>>PAJ <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
>> >>>news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>> >>>> Besides, they will always lie.
>> >>>> The suit is always older than the woman.
>> >>>
>> >>>I don't lie. I just don't discuss it.
>> >>>

> <snipped>
>>
>> I thought the 63 was the birth year too - led me to think there was at
>> least
>> one fellow female poster who was older than me <sigh>.
>>
>> Belated birthday greetings Cat - hope you had a good one.
>>
>> IT Girl MCDST

>
> Yeah, but as Frisbee would say, "U R HAWT!" ... and you have a posh
> British accent.


Am I that transparent? Not that you're not 100% correct...


 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-14-2007
you old folks crack me up

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:dHhGi.122943$(E-Mail Removed) k:
>>
>>> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns99AA80D30D40Acatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
>>> > PAJ <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
>>> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>> >
>>> >> On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:49:34 -0500, catwalker63
>>> >> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> >>
>>> >>>PAJ <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
>>> >>>news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>>> >>>> Besides, they will always lie.
>>> >>>> The suit is always older than the woman.
>>> >>>
>>> >>>I don't lie. I just don't discuss it.
>>> >>>

>> <snipped>
>>>
>>> I thought the 63 was the birth year too - led me to think there was at
>>> least
>>> one fellow female poster who was older than me <sigh>.
>>>
>>> Belated birthday greetings Cat - hope you had a good one.
>>>
>>> IT Girl MCDST

>>
>> Yeah, but as Frisbee would say, "U R HAWT!" ... and you have a posh
>> British accent.

>
> Am I that transparent? Not that you're not 100% correct...
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OT: Deer Julia, LRM, Catwalker FrisbeeŽ MCSE 7 01-30-2007 03:47 AM
Happy BD Catwalker Neil MCSE 22 09-12-2006 05:33 PM
PING: JaR and Catwalker LnkWizard MCSE 147 12-16-2005 09:46 PM
ping CATWALKER (oh crap Ben wont like this) JaR MCSE 5 09-22-2005 01:33 AM
OT: pics from Catwalker Neil MCSE 3 08-15-2004 10:36 AM



Advertisments