Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > cannot secure my WLAN

cannot secure my WLAN

Dan

Hi everybody,

My WLAN works good, but when I try to secure it with a password (WPA
pre-shared key), I can't access de WLAN.

Thank you for your help.

Dan

Jack

Hi
May be this can Help.
Wireless - BasicSecurity: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Security.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

> Hi everybody,
>
> My WLAN works good, but when I try to secure it with a password (WPA
> pre-shared key), I can't access de WLAN.
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Dan

Carey Holzman

All explained here: http://tinyurl.com/5lrvt