Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Do computer virus can cause account lockout?

Re: Do computer virus can cause account lockout?

Pedro Simoes

check the security log on your dc, it will tell you what workstation(s)
the
traffic is coming from. then you can check for stuff like services,
scheduled tasks, etc

"Jon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is is possible that virus can cause account lockout? There are some

users