Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > User Manual

User Manual

PWB

I wonder if someone in the group knows where I can D/L a Philishave Smart
Touch XL Electric Shaver User Manual Please. TIA

Mandy

"PWB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:5tMFi.64657$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I wonder if someone in the group knows where I can D/L a Philishave Smart
>Touch XL Electric Shaver User Manual Please. TIA

Try this link, click on owners manual:
http://www.consumer.philips.com/cons...CSHQVHKFSESI5P

SJP

"PWB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:5tMFi.64657$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I wonder if someone in the group knows where I can D/L a Philishave Smart
>Touch XL Electric Shaver User Manual Please. TIA

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2nsxct

thanatoid

"SJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "PWB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:5tMFi.64657$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I wonder if someone in the group knows where I can D/L a
>>Philishave Smart Touch XL Electric Shaver User Manual
>>Please. TIA
>>

> http://preview.tinyurl.com/2nsxct

I can NOT believe no one has commented on the fact that
apparently SOMEONE needs a USER MANUAL for a SHAVER.
Not a SERVICE manual, a USER manual.

Oh well, just another day in 24hrshd.

--
"This is not nuclear. This is just a test."
- illyria

Mandy

"thanatoid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "SJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "PWB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:5tMFi.64657$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>I wonder if someone in the group knows where I can D/L a
>>>Philishave Smart Touch XL Electric Shaver User Manual
>>>Please. TIA
>>>

>> http://preview.tinyurl.com/2nsxct

> I can NOT believe no one has commented on the fact that
> apparently SOMEONE needs a USER MANUAL for a SHAVER.
> Not a SERVICE manual, a USER manual.
>
> Oh well, just another day in 24hrshd.

....and I can't believe that you have the time on your hands to worry whether
somebody has to ask for a user manual for a shaver! There could be many
reasons why the OP would need this.
Get a life!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Mandy wrote:
> "thanatoid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> "SJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> "PWB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:5tMFi.64657$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>
>>> http://preview.tinyurl.com/2nsxct

>> I can NOT believe no one has commented on the fact that
>> apparently SOMEONE needs a USER MANUAL for a SHAVER.
>> Not a SERVICE manual, a USER manual.
>>
>> Oh well, just another day in 24hrshd.
>>

> ...and I can't believe that you have the time on your hands to worry whether
> somebody has to ask for a user manual for a shaver! There could be many
> reasons why the OP would need this.
> Get a life!

User manual:
Turn it on.
Hold to face.

Mandy

news(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Mandy wrote:
>> "thanatoid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> "SJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> I can NOT believe no one has commented on the fact that
>>> apparently SOMEONE needs a USER MANUAL for a SHAVER.
>>> Not a SERVICE manual, a USER manual.
>>>
>>> Oh well, just another day in 24hrshd.
>>>

>> ...and I can't believe that you have the time on your hands to worry
>> whether somebody has to ask for a user manual for a shaver! There could
>> be many reasons why the OP would need this.
>> Get a life!

> User manual:
> Turn it on.
> Hold to face.

I never use mine on my face!

Blinky the Shark

Mandy wrote:

> "thanatoid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> "SJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>>> "PWB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:5tMFi.64657$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>
>>> http://preview.tinyurl.com/2nsxct

>> I can NOT believe no one has commented on the fact that
>> apparently SOMEONE needs a USER MANUAL for a SHAVER.
>> Not a SERVICE manual, a USER manual.
>>
>> Oh well, just another day in 24hrshd.
>>

> ...and I can't believe that you have the time on your hands to worry whether
> somebody has to ask for a user manual for a shaver! There could be many
> reasons why the OP would need this.

I'm always up for learning. Why don't you give us a few of these
reasons? Thanks in advance.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Blinky the Shark

Rgr wrote:
> Mandy wrote:
>> "thanatoid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> "SJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> I can NOT believe no one has commented on the fact that
>>> apparently SOMEONE needs a USER MANUAL for a SHAVER.
>>> Not a SERVICE manual, a USER manual.
>>>
>>> Oh well, just another day in 24hrshd.
>>>

>> ...and I can't believe that you have the time on your hands to worry whether
>> somebody has to ask for a user manual for a shaver! There could be many
>> reasons why the OP would need this.
>> Get a life!

> User manual:
> Turn it on.
> Hold to face.

Sure, sure...but do you hold the razor still and move your face or do
you hold your face still and move your bowels?

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project:

Gordon

"Mandy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8hNFi.40764$(E-Mail Removed)...

> I never use mine on my face!

Snigger!