Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Free Website

Free Website

AskFreeWeb

If you want to make free website, then your dream can be successful,

Just go to www.AskFreeWeb.com to get

Free Domains,
Free Web Hosting,
Free Web Tools,
Free Templates,
Free Scripts,
Free Logo maker,
Free Forums for your community or site,
Free Stats of your visitor (like from where camed etc..),
Free Counters on your site,

+Much More Free only @ www.AskFreeWeb.com

Travis Newbury

On Sep 12, 2:12 am, AskFreeWeb <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> If you want to make free website, then your dream can be successful,
> Just go to....

You know, I bet more than half of us that read this went to the site
just to validate it. (255 errors, 8 warnings)

Travis Newbury

On Sep 12, 2:12 am, AskFreeWeb <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> If you want to make free website, then your dream can be successful,

I'm sorry, I had to go there and see what they were offering. The
first thing I read is:

"Hello Visitor,
How it's Possible to get WEBSITE @ FREE COST................??????
I will show you how!!!!!!!!!!!" (sic)

Then I went and read a few of the items in the forums.

Your shitting us right?

Dylan Parry

Travis Newbury wrote:

> Then I went and read a few of the items in the forums.

Me too

> Your shitting us right?

Well, unless *every* person who uses his "forum" has full-stop diarrhoea
and absolutely no command of the English language, I'm guessing the OP
simply posts topics and replies to them himself.

--
Dylan Parry

The opinions stated above are not necessarily representative of
those of my cats. All opinions expressed are entirely your own.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:23:27 GMT
Travis Newbury scribed:

> On Sep 12, 2:12 am, AskFreeWeb <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> If you want to make free website, then your dream can be successful,

> I'm sorry, I had to go there and see what they were offering. The
> first thing I read is:
>
> "Hello Visitor,
> How it's Possible to get WEBSITE @ FREE COST................??????
> I will show you how!!!!!!!!!!!" (sic)
>
> Then I went and read a few of the items in the forums.
>
> Your shitting us right?

Tell us more! I really don't want to go there and waste my time, but
what's the catch? -Ads? -Obligatory links?

--
Neredbojias

rf

"Neredbojias" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns99A920905BB73nanopandaneredbojias@198.186. 190.161...
> Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:23:27
> GMT
> Travis Newbury scribed:
>
>> On Sep 12, 2:12 am, AskFreeWeb <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> If you want to make free website, then your dream can be successful,

>> I'm sorry, I had to go there and see what they were offering. The
>> first thing I read is:
>>
>> "Hello Visitor,
>> How it's Possible to get WEBSITE @ FREE COST................??????
>> I will show you how!!!!!!!!!!!" (sic)
>>
>> Then I went and read a few of the items in the forums.
>>
>> Your shitting us right?

> Tell us more! I really don't want to go there and waste my time, but
> what's the catch? -Ads? -Obligatory links?

The thing is just a whole lot of links to *other* sites that offer free
stuff like hosting and domains and tools.

But, there's more. The hit counter reads 0061700. Must be a very popular
site.

--
Richard.

Jonathan N. Little

rf wrote:

> But, there's more. The hit counter reads 0061700. Must be a very popular
> site.

Or they initialized the counter at 61500!

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Travis Newbury

On Sep 12, 9:39 am, "Jonathan N. Little" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> > But, there's more. The hit counter reads 0061700. Must be a very popular
> > site.

> Or they initialized the counter at 61500!

or 61692....

Jonathan N. Little

Travis Newbury wrote:
> On Sep 12, 9:39 am, "Jonathan N. Little" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>>> But, there's more. The hit counter reads 0061700. Must be a very popular
>>> site.

>> Or they initialized the counter at 61500!

> or 61692....

I was generous and wanted to give them a few hits for gawkers at least!
Also the possibility that it is not a counter at all but simply
text|image "0061700"

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Bergamot

Travis Newbury wrote:
> On Sep 12, 9:39 am, "Jonathan N. Little" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>> > But, there's more. The hit counter reads 0061700. Must be a very popular
>> > site.

>> Or they initialized the counter at 61500!

> or 61692....

Or they just tacked 2 extra zeros onto the end.

--
Berg