Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Compiler Python

Compiler Python

Bruno Desthuilliers

Bjoern Schliessmann a écrit :
> anton a wrote:
>
>>Someone knows since as I can obtain the information detailed about
>>the compiler of Python? (Table of tokens, lists of productions of
>>the syntactic one , semantic restrictions...)

> I'm not really about the syntax of your question,

lol !-)

<op>
Sorry... Please don't take it as a personal offense (FWIW, my English is
barely better than yours)
</op>

anton a

Hello

Someone knows since as I can obtain the information detailed about the
compiler of Python? (Table of tokens, lists of productions of the
syntactic one , semantic restrictions...)

Thanks.

Bjoern Schliessmann

anton a wrote:
> Someone knows since as I can obtain the information detailed about
> the compiler of Python? (Table of tokens, lists of productions of
> the syntactic one , semantic restrictions...)

I'm not really about the syntax of your question, but I'd try
looking at the source code.

Regards,

Björn

--
BOFH excuse #228:

That function is not currently supported, but Bill Gates assures us
it will be featured in the next upgrade.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Martin_v=2E_L=F6wis=22?=

> Someone knows since as I can obtain the information detailed about the
> compiler of Python? (Table of tokens, lists of productions of the
> syntactic one , semantic restrictions...)

The EBNF grammar is in Grammar/Grammar; this also implies the list
of tokens. Another list of tokens in Include/token.h. The semantic
restrictions are mostly implemented as SyntaxError. These are
raised under various circumstances - search the code for SyntaxError,
for details.

Regards,
Martin

Bjoern Schliessmann

Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:
> Bjoern Schliessmann a écrit :

>> I'm not really about the syntax of your question,

^(sure)

> lol !-)

It wasn't mean ironically, I really forgot the "sure".

Regards,

Björn

--
BOFH excuse #322:

Your Pentium has a heating problem - try cooling it with ice cold
water.(Do not turn of your computer, you do not want to cool down
the Pentium Chip while he isn't working, do you?)