Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Display not correct Help

Display not correct Help

Avram

Why does the display appear out of alignment on some sites but not on
others? Hard to read some lines as they are overlaped. Anyone have
an idea where to start? Using Firefox vs. 2.0.06 Happened on
previous versions also. Thanks

Doug G

Avram wrote:
> Why does the display appear out of alignment on some sites but not on
> others? Hard to read some lines as they are overlaped. Anyone have
> an idea where to start? Using Firefox vs. 2.0.06 Happened on
> previous versions also. Thanks

Try changing the minimum font size to a smaller value.

simulation result is correct but synthesis result is not correct J.Ram VHDL 7 12-03-2008 01:26 PM
Uploaded File Empty but in correct folder with correct name froil Perl Misc 12 03-02-2006 01:21 PM
Correct White Balance Doesn't Mean Correct Color?? jim evans Digital Photography 28 12-27-2005 05:10 AM
correct or not correct? Dan HTML 7 10-02-2003 10:16 PM
To correct my program. please, check to find errors and correct me. joon Java 1 07-08-2003 06:13 AM

Advertisments