Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco 1801 DSL p

Cisco 1801 DSL p

Robert

Hey everybody,

I need help with setting up a PPPoE connection with a Cisco 1801.
I have AllTel for a provider which looking at my Windstream router is
VPI:0 VCI:35 and the Authentication type is PAP.

My Encapsulations are below and I've tried them all with no luck and
I'm not sure how to proceed.

PPPoE
RFC1483 Routing (AAL5SNAP)
RFC1483 Routing (AAL5MUX)
PPPoA (AAL5MUX)
PPPoA (AAL5SNAP)

Will this be a Static IP, IP Negotiated, Dynamic or IP un-numbered?
I do appreciate any help because I'm completely lost.

Thanks,
Robert

1801 DSL router config Ned Cisco 4 11-27-2008 07:12 PM
Cisco 1801 DSL connection help Robert Cisco 1 09-12-2007 04:34 PM
ADSL ET RNIS SUR CISCO 1801 kokba@menara.ma Cisco 1 10-10-2005 09:12 PM
ADSL ET RNIS SUR CISCO 1801 kokba@menara.ma Cisco 0 10-10-2005 02:57 PM
ADSL ET RNIS SUR CISCO 1801 kokba@menara.ma Cisco 0 10-10-2005 02:57 PM

Advertisments