Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Catalyst AUX port management dial in and security

Catalyst AUX port management dial in and security

Hoffa

Hi all

If I want to connect a modem to the AUX port of a Catalyst 6513
running IOS, what security options do I have to prevent unauthorized
access? I know you can set up a login command with local username and
password but what about other options? Is it for example possible to
limit the authorized phone numbers?

Regards
Fredrik Hofgren