Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Big Day for Linux Advocacy Comes Shortly

Re: Big Day for Linux Advocacy Comes Shortly

hymen.the.jew@gmail.com

I'm going to take a **** on that day.
A Ubuntu, which is when you have a load of **** inside of you that
doesn't want to come out and you sit on the loo and moan
'ubuntu, ubuntu, ubuntu'.
That's what I will be doing on your so called freedom day.
BTW has anyone ever told you that you are crazy?
You are.
hymen silverman the jew