Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > vs 2005 few keys are not working

Reply
Thread Tools

vs 2005 few keys are not working

 
 
Ganesh
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2007
Hi There,

I've a strange problem with vs 2005, last 2 days my .net F5, F10 and F11 s
are not working. Whenver i want to run i've click the start debug button.
ALT-F-S is working.

Any idea.

Thanks
Ganesh


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2007
http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com/...d-loss-of.html
-- Peter
Recursion: see Recursion
site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
unBlog: http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com
BlogMetaFinder: http://www.blogmetafinder.com



"Ganesh" wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> I've a strange problem with vs 2005, last 2 days my .net F5, F10 and F11 s
> are not working. Whenver i want to run i've click the start debug button.
> ALT-F-S is working.
>
> Any idea.
>
> Thanks
> Ganesh
>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Ganesh
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2007
Hi Peter,

Thanks for your advice, i tried this one now but no luck, still no response
from editor for F5, F10 and F11

Thanks
Ganesh

"Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com/...d-loss-of.html
> -- Peter
> Recursion: see Recursion
> site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
> unBlog: http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com
> BlogMetaFinder: http://www.blogmetafinder.com
>
>
>
> "Ganesh" wrote:
>
>> Hi There,
>>
>> I've a strange problem with vs 2005, last 2 days my .net F5, F10 and F11
>> s
>> are not working. Whenver i want to run i've click the start debug button.
>> ALT-F-S is working.
>>
>> Any idea.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Ganesh
>>
>>
>>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Mark Rae [MVP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2007
"Ganesh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23IH711%(E-Mail Removed)...

> Thanks for your advice, i tried this one now but no luck, still no
> response from editor for F5, F10 and F11


1) Tools, Options, Keyboard, Reset

2) Pick the one you want

3) Click OK


--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP
http://www.markrae.net

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Internet connects for a few seconds then disconnects for a few sec Cody Wireless Networking 2 06-28-2009 08:24 PM
HasMap remove by object? (On table with few keys) mttc Java 8 12-01-2008 02:57 AM
To delete few lines and add few lines at the end of a text file using c program Murali C++ 2 03-09-2006 04:45 PM
serial keys/validation keys sandeep Kanwal C++ 1 10-29-2004 06:36 PM
keyboard keys replacing mouse keys? larry Computer Support 8 09-14-2003 07:32 PM



Advertisments