Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > toshiba satellite 4030 cds laptop computer

toshiba satellite 4030 cds laptop computer

larya

Greetings...
I just purchased the above mentioned laptop computer.. It is my first
lapton...
I am looking for an online manual which can show me how to remove the
internal battery..
Larry

Mandy

"larya" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Greetings...
> I just purchased the above mentioned laptop computer.. It is my first
> lapton...
> I am looking for an online manual which can show me how to remove the
> internal battery..
> Larry

Try here:
http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.c...WNLOAD_ARCHIVE

larya

Hi Mandy....
Thanks very much for the quick reply... I went to the page and it
asked me a series of question to narow down the product... But it kept
putting me in a loop... So far no manul...
Perhaps to simplify my question...
I am trying to find out how to take the battery compartment out....
I know there is a simple way once you know it..
Larry ve3fxq

On Sep 10, 1:33 pm, "Mandy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "larya" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>
> > Greetings...
> > I just purchased the above mentioned laptop computer.. It is my first
> > lapton...
> > I am looking for an online manual which can show me how to remove the
> > internal battery..
> > Larry

> Try here:http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.c...SG/download_ma...

why?

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:36:57 -0700, larya wrote:

>Hi Mandy....
>Thanks very much for the quick reply... I went to the page and it
>asked me a series of question to narow down the product... But it kept
>putting me in a loop... So far no manul...

It may say printed on the case the gereric model i.e. the 4030CDS, have
a look for the model / family series label on the base.

Assuming it's a Satellite (not a Pro) and you have to say if it's an A,
L, M or other series model.

>Perhaps to simplify my question...
>I am trying to find out how to take the battery compartment out....
>I know there is a simple way once you know it..

Generally it's a slide / pair of spring clips you push , identified by a
battery symbol or just an arrow showing the direction to slide the clip.

The shape you are looking for is
http://www.abatterypack.com/notebook...3107U-1BAS.htm

Tosh forum
http://forums.computers.toshiba-euro...ve3/index.jspa

>Larry ve3fxq
>

>On Sep 10, 1:33 pm, "Mandy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> "larya" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>
>> > Greetings...
>> > I just purchased the above mentioned laptop computer.. It is my first
>> > lapton...
>> > I am looking for an online manual which can show me how to remove the
>> > internal battery..
>> > Larry

>> Try here:http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.c...SG/download_ma...

Me