Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 2nd Harddrive

2nd Harddrive

kf041957@googlemail.com

I want to put in a second hard drive in my computer and I am using
Windows XP and would be grateful for any help to assist me doing this
Kevin

Jack Pott

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>I want to put in a second hard drive in my computer and I am using
> Windows XP and would be grateful for any help to assist me doing this
> Kevin

If you're not savvy enough to Google this first, you're probably not capable
enough to put one in. In any event, here's two of the tens of thousands of
hits on how to do that....

http://pcsupport.about.com/b/a/000062.htm

http://www.ehow.com/how_6030_install-second-hard.html