Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Reviews & How-To's > How to: Make A Custom Logo

How to: Make A Custom Logo

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

So what are we talking about? Isn’t a logo that small one-inch square sticker you see on those computers sitting in the store window? Not if we can help it. We’re talking about a much larger logo, something that would fit in the 3.5 inch or 5.25 inch bay of a standard computer case.
Review Link
**Discuss this how to in this thread only**

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i like ... you do simple but sweet mods bigal!

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Not bad at all

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Thanks guys. This is something you can do for your lady friends to spruce up their computers. They are sure to love you for it.....

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol... im a bit to young to have a lady as of yet...

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

What's to young? You're never to young.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by RObErT_RaTh
What's to young? You're never to young.
Well, six or seven is too young. Sixteen is about right.

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

You can have a gf/bf at 6 or 7 as long as you are like the same age. Holding hands is all kids that ago do... isn't it?! OH GOD I HOPE IT IS!

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Youd hopse so wouldnt you... But when they are different ages... *cough* MJ *cough*

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

I think this has gotton fair off topic now I'm sorry, no more posts from me unless they are related

MS Windows logo in Foxfire's tulebar Dan Firefox 6 10-09-2004 02:52 AM
quick time logo wc Firefox 1 09-27-2004 07:04 AM
pesky windows logo instead of firefox on scrollbar buggerbuggerbugger Firefox 7 08-09-2004 02:13 PM
New logo; where can I get it in good quality Gary Luck Firefox 5 05-07-2004 01:04 PM

Advertisments