Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Blackberry Question

Blackberry Question

DZN

From time to time some combination of button presses (occurring when I have
my BB in a pocket, moves the email that is highlighted in the email list all
the way to the bottom. This requires about 3 minutes of scrolling to get
back to the top.

Does anyone know what combination of button presses causes that and MORE
IMPORTANTLY, whether there is any combination of button strokes for "Go to
Top of List."

doS

great in a pie

"DZN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:idSEi.80344$(E-Mail Removed)...
> From time to time some combination of button presses (occurring when I
> have my BB in a pocket, moves the email that is highlighted in the email
> list all the way to the bottom. This requires about 3 minutes of
> scrolling to get back to the top.
>
> Does anyone know what combination of button presses causes that and MORE
> IMPORTANTLY, whether there is any combination of button strokes for "Go to
> Top of List."

Re: Cell phone question - Blackberry Whiskers Computer Support 1 09-25-2008 12:41 PM
Re: Cell phone question - Blackberry Evan Platt Computer Support 0 09-24-2008 10:23 PM
Blackberry Theme Question J Java 1 06-21-2007 11:38 AM
Blackberry development VB Programmer ASP .Net 1 11-03-2004 07:20 PM
Blackberry install question Captain Ron Computer Information 1 07-30-2004 11:04 PM

Advertisments