Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Need examples of C program

Need examples of C program

dmp

Hi all of you

can anybody show me examples of C program that can calculate
polynomial equations

CBFalconer

dmp wrote:

> can anybody show me examples of C program that can calculate
> polynomial equations

Yes, we can.

<http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>

Richard Weeks

dmp wrote:
> Hi all of you
>
> can anybody show me examples of C program that can calculate
> polynomial equations

Have a look at the C programs in solver.zip at the link below. It
is a student project. There is a bug in quartic.c which produces
an incorrect result on certain inputs. If you can find it I'll
buy you a beer.

Richard

http://members.shaw.ca/bystander/statsource.html

osmium

"dmp" wrote:

> can anybody show me examples of C program that can calculate
> polynomial equations

You might find something here. I think there used to be a copy you could
browse online, which would be nicer, but this is the first thing I spotted
that seemed to lead someplace useful.

http://www.computer-books.us/c_4.php

Kevin Handy

dmp wrote:
> Hi all of you
>
> can anybody show me examples of C program that can calculate
> polynomial equations

Octave http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/
Maxima http://maxima.sourceforge.net/download.shtml
gnumeric http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnumeric/

Should be a simple cut-and-paste to send to your teacher.

user923005

On Sep 9, 1:50 am, dmp <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi all of you
>
> can anybody show me examples of C program that can calculate
> polynomial equations

You want news:sci.math.num-analysis

Your question is very vague.
Do you want to factor polynomials? Find the roots of polynomials?
Evaluate polynomials? Integrate polynomials? Differentiate
polynomials?

Unless the question is clear, the answers will be murky.
I suggest you reformulate your question exactly on news:sci.math.num-
analysis