Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Thank you all for replying to my questions.

Thank you all for replying to my questions.

asdf3b

Greetings! I shall visit Japan for 12 days next week. I shall then
visit Bangkok and Angkor Wat [Seim Reap]. I have read many books on
Japan, Thailand and Cambodia for last three months. Guide books are
not written for photographers. I have learned more from friends in
this newsgroup. Many thanks to all of you who have replied to my
questions.

John Turco

asdf3b wrote:

> Greetings! I shall visit Japan for 12 days next week. I shall then
> visit Bangkok and Angkor Wat [Seim Reap]. I have read many books on
> Japan, Thailand and Cambodia for last three months. Guide books are
> not written for photographers. I have learned more from friends in
> this newsgroup. Many thanks to all of you who have replied to my
> questions.

Hello,

You're welcome, and enjoy your trip!

Cordially,