Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Workgroup not accessible: wireless network

Workgroup not accessible: wireless network

=?Utf-8?B?QkRTaGFycA==?=

I am unable to access my workgroup/network. I receive the following error:
Workgroup is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this
network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you
have access permissions. The list of servers for this workgroup is not
currently available.

Both computers run XP Pro
Both have Symantec Corporate
Desktop (host) is wired to the router
Laptop is wireless, but has internet
The wireless network wizard completed successfully, but cannot share files
or printer
Server is enabled in services.msc

Thank you for any thoughts...

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).