Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Windows movie maker

Windows movie maker

=?Utf-8?B?VG9ueWFI?=

I made a movie with movie maker and then removed the photos from my computer
because it was running slow. Then I realized that you can't do that because
all of the pics were missing. So I loaded the movies back to the computer
and then put them back in the movie and now I can't save the movie to a disk
or my computer. It tells me to check to see if the pics are in the orig
location, which they are, but it still won't burn. Is there any way to fix
this without having to do the movie all over again????