Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: another request...

OT: another request...

kpg*

I don't even remeber what I asked for last time, but I was so
satisfied with it, I'm thought I would ask for more...

I need an:

Event log monitor with email capability.

Free is possible, well, Free.

Doesn't even have to monitor remote machines, but that
would be a nice touch.

I downloaded some code that I can modify to send emails, and I will
if I must.

I'm not so interested in intruision detection as I am
monitoring the application log for RAID array failure events.

You are too kind.

Consultant

eventsentry

"kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns99A499968351Bipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>I don't even remeber what I asked for last time, but I was so
> satisfied with it, I'm thought I would ask for more...
>
> I need an:
>
> Event log monitor with email capability.
>
> Free is possible, well, Free.
>
> Doesn't even have to monitor remote machines, but that
> would be a nice touch.
>
> I downloaded some code that I can modify to send emails, and I will
> if I must.
>
> I'm not so interested in intruision detection as I am
> monitoring the application log for RAID array failure events.
>
> You are too kind.

Consultant

also, this is free, for up to 5 servers
http://manageengine.adventnet.com/pr...ger/index.html

"kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns99A499968351Bipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>I don't even remeber what I asked for last time, but I was so
> satisfied with it, I'm thought I would ask for more...
>
> I need an:
>
> Event log monitor with email capability.
>
> Free is possible, well, Free.
>
> Doesn't even have to monitor remote machines, but that
> would be a nice touch.
>
> I downloaded some code that I can modify to send emails, and I will
> if I must.
>
> I'm not so interested in intruision detection as I am
> monitoring the application log for RAID array failure events.
>
> You are too kind.

kpg*

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> also, this is free, for up to 5 servers
> http://manageengine.adventnet.com/pr...anager/index.h
> tml