Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Unsubscribing from RSS feeds...

Reply
Thread Tools

Unsubscribing from RSS feeds...

 
 
Mike J.S.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-07-2007
How do I unsubscribe from Microsoft At Home and Microsoft At Work (RSS
feeds)?


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-07-2007
Right click the feed you want to delete.
Click "Delete..."

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
http://www.dts-l.org


"Mike J.S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I unsubscribe from Microsoft At Home and Microsoft At Work
> (RSS feeds)?


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Mike J.S.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-07-2007
Allow me to rephrase my question...

....is there a menu or dialog anywhere that lists where my feeds are, for
maintenance?

Thanks.

"Jupiter Jones [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Right click the feed you want to delete.
> Click "Delete..."
>
> --
> Jupiter Jones [MVP]
> http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
> http://www.dts-l.org
>
>
> "Mike J.S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> How do I unsubscribe from Microsoft At Home and Microsoft At Work (RSS
>> feeds)?

>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2007
Tools | Account Settings | RSS Feeds...


--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Roland Schorr & Tower
http://www.rolandschorr.com
http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm


"Mike J.S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Allow me to rephrase my question...
>
> ...is there a menu or dialog anywhere that lists where my feeds are, for
> maintenance?
>
> Thanks.
>
> "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Right click the feed you want to delete.
>> Click "Delete..."
>>
>> --
>> Jupiter Jones [MVP]
>> http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
>> http://www.dts-l.org
>>
>>
>> "Mike J.S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> How do I unsubscribe from Microsoft At Home and Microsoft At Work (RSS
>>> feeds)?

>>

>
>


 
Reply With Quote
 
Mike J.S.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2007
Thanks, Ben!

"Ben M. Schorr, MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tools | Account Settings | RSS Feeds...



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Two ways to generate RSS - rss/maker and rss/2.0 - which is better? Jonathan Groll Ruby 1 06-27-2009 03:53 AM
Unsubscribing from the list Dotan Cohen Python 0 01-02-2007 02:05 PM
Albert's unsubscribing from this Usenet group! Albert C Programming 4 01-04-2006 04:51 PM
Does unsubscribing from spam email lists help? S.V.Proff Computer Support 48 06-03-2004 05:44 AM
OT: replying to/unsubscribing from spam messages Andy Fish Java 0 05-19-2004 08:23 AM



Advertisments