Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Open Source Nightmare

Re: Open Source Nightmare

dont.pullout@yahoo.com

On Sep 7, 1:16 am, Roy Schestowitz <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> ____/ (E-Mail Removed) on Friday 07 September 2007 03:26 : \____
>
> > There is one joker over there named Roy Schestowitz who castrated
> > himself in the name of Linux, or so he says.

> > Here is google on this joker:

> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...rate&btnG=Goog...
>
> All links and references therein are a case of libel and
> fabrication. These were all faked by this one troll (Gary Stewart,
> AKA "flatfish"). It's an attempt at character assassination, which is better
> off ignored.
>
> Messages you find on the Web with my name (or identities, unless digitally
> signed in a verifiable fashion) can be fake.
>
> In fact, the poster of the previous message is in desperate need for
> psychiatric attention.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Roy

Glad to hear you didn't cut your own balls off.
These things are best handled by professionals.

Anyhow, you are obviously a complete nutcase though.
Why?
What kind of a fool spends 24 hours a day posting tens of thousands of
messages a month to Linux groups?

Unless maybe you are being paid?

Now there is a thought.

Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=

The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

< snip flatfish droppings >

Give it a rest, flatfish.

You are fooling noone with your constant nymshifting
--
Eternity is a very long time, especially towards the end