Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > E-learning sloooowww with occasional errors!?!

E-learning sloooowww with occasional errors!?!

Lee Wilkie

Hi All,

This probably isn't the correct place to ask this question but is anyone
else having trouble using their online e-learning course material at the
moment?

I purchased a course a month or so ago and it was fine (although a little
slow) but it's been painfull for the last week or so.

MS have put a maintenance message at the top of the site that is a couple of
days old now so whether or not the work is still ongoing - does anyone
know?!?

What are your current experiences?

Thanks for your help,

Lee

=?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgdmFuIGRlciBMYWFyc2U=?=

Hello Lee,

The same here: An error occurred while processing your request. Please try
again later. This is the 3e day in a row.
I wroten an email to Microsoft and got the following answer:
Dear Sir or Madam

Thank you for your query regarding the Microsoft Certified Professional
Program. Due to the current high demand, delays in processing your queries
may occur. We will take care of your request as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards Peter

"Lee Wilkie" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> This probably isn't the correct place to ask this question but is anyone
> else having trouble using their online e-learning course material at the
> moment?
>
> I purchased a course a month or so ago and it was fine (although a little
> slow) but it's been painfull for the last week or so.
>
> MS have put a maintenance message at the top of the site that is a couple of
> days old now so whether or not the work is still ongoing - does anyone
> know?!?
>
> What are your current experiences?
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Lee

=?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgdmFuIGRlciBMYWFyc2U=?=

On 9/13/2007 between 10am and 12 Noon (PST) we are performing planned
maintenance to the MS Learning Manager. During this time access to the MS
Learning Manager will available but there may be some site slowness or issues
during sign-in. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

Maybe it wil work tomorrow?