Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Auto Page Reload

Auto Page Reload

David C

Is it possible to have an aspx page reload every nn minutes? I assume I
would have to do something in Javascript at the client? I want my ASP.Net
application to display running dollars collected and I have the code to do
that in the Page_Load but I need a timed postback. Thanks.

David

George Ter-Saakov

you can do something like
<script>
window.setTimeout(100, "__doPostBack('dummylinkbutton', '');
</script>

George.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...