Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java Developer - Web Services Developer

Java Developer - Web Services Developer

Ann

Title: Java Developer - Web Services Developer
Skills: Java, web development, web services, Java developer,
development, database, RDBMS, SQL, Unix, C++, C#, Python, design,
code, server side, application

Trinity Consultancy Services is seeking applications from qualified
and experienced software engineers with above skills for various
requirements with their Clients.

Job description: Java Developer

· The Java Developer for our client, a leader in educational
assessment, reporting, and professional development, will be deeply
involved in building out our platform in the core technologies group.
>From creating interfaces for data integration to building customer-

facing applications, our challenges and technologies are diverse.
Combine working experience with Java with an understanding of SQL and
Unix to work as part of a team of developers to deliver projects
critical to our success.
· The Java Developer will tackle the dual responsibility of creating
server-side applications that are accessed by end-users, as well as
web services that will be used by our partners for data transfer.
Hands-on work with Java application development - writing desktop or
web-based Java applications - is critical in this role as you develop
applications that will allow users to view and manipulate stored
data.
· Experience working as part of a team will give you the skills
necessary to communicate effectively with other developers and QA
engineers, as well as to provide clear and concise documentation. To
round out your skills, an understanding of the interaction with
relational databases, SQL, Unix, and programming languages will make
you invaluable to the team.
· Success will be measured by the execution and performance of your
code, and the impact of your work will be immediately felt within the
company and by our clients.

Trinity Consultancy Services is a leading source of Information
Technology, Engineering and Management Experts that corporations of
all sizes turn to, from Global 2000 corporations to mid-sized and
small organizations nationwide. With the commitment to excellence, is
subtly managed to find, recruit, screen, submit and effectively
organize a technical workforce anywhere in the United States for
various Technical needs of corporation irrespective of its size.
Trinity Consultancy Services is one of its unique kind of the leading
information technology consulting services, and business process
outsourcing organizations committed for excellence.

Trinity provides business consulting, systems integration, application
development, staffing services and managed services to Global 2000
Corporations, medium-sized businesses, and government organizations
throughout the United States.

Trinity can mobilize the right resources, skills and technologies to
enable our clients to reach their dreams by enhanced performance. With
deep industry and business process expertise and broad global
resources, Trinity Consultancy Services is committed for excellence.
Please contact our Human Resource Manager Ms. Ann and send your
detailed Resume with your work authorization status, current salary
and expectations.
Mention the position you are applying in the subject line.

www.trinityconsultancy.com