Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: safe mode

Re: safe mode

Pedro Simoes

"mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> OK, 'Screwed' can't be the only option here, are there any other

options
> at
> this point, I have tried reinstalling 98, but it won't let me do

anyting
> before it shuts down. Please help, if at all possible, this is my

boss's
> computer, and if I can't fix it I will certainly be 'screwed'

Yes, I suggest you post your question in the microsoft.public.msagent
newsgroup. There are many professional agents of Microsoft who will be
willing and able to help you right away.

And it's free.

Norton Antivirus 2005 will not scan in normal mode but will in safe mode Vic Computer Support 2 09-23-2005 07:39 PM
Re: Norton Antivirus 2005 will not scan in normal mode but will in safe mode Vic Computer Support 0 09-23-2005 04:50 PM
Safe mode Vs normal mode Echy Firefox 6 08-27-2005 07:56 PM
adware different in safe mode and normal mode?? Ladydeb Computer Support 0 09-24-2004 09:30 AM

Advertisments