Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > how do i get to seperate movies on the 1 disk?

how do i get to seperate movies on the 1 disk?

vyaw2003@gmail.com

I have 1 movie in 2 parts. each with a video_ts and audio_ts folder.
if i make the folder structure as below
part 1\video_ts
part 1\audio_ts
part 2\video_ts
part 2\audio_ts

My DVD player goes straight to part 1 it wont go to part 2. My DVD
Menu button, usually brings up the technical files names if there is
no DVD menu on the disk (there isnt). At the moment it wont do
anything.

How do i change the arrangment so the DVD player picks up both parts,
i dont want to have to burn this over 2 disks.