Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > CertGuard Advanced CertSearch

CertGuard Advanced CertSearch

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

Excuse the spam!! It's for your own damb good. =)

I just got done adding a new feature that will benefit everyone here.

Learn more about it: http://www.certguard.com/CertSearch.asp#IE7

Before, our Advanced CertSearch restricted you to visiting our site; NOW,
you can search from your own Browser without having to worry about running
into Braindumps and Gunmen. They're all filtered out! All gone!! Buh-Bye!!

Your regular (non-certification) searches are not affected whatsoever (yes
Fris you can still see all the pr0n...if your wife doesn't catch you, that
is).

What I have done is filtered out over 700 websites that provide illegal
braindumps or services. Leaving you with only the information that you can
actually use.

Con...don't say it!! I love you man!!

--
CertGuard

kpg*

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> http://www.certguard.com/CertSearch.asp#IE7

Nice.

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

"kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns99A354B291A7Bipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> http://www.certguard.com/CertSearch.asp#IE7

> Nice.

Thanks brotha, we're tryin' =)

Consultant

carry on

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Excuse the spam!! It's for your own damb good. =)
>
> I just got done adding a new feature that will benefit everyone here.
>
> Learn more about it: http://www.certguard.com/CertSearch.asp#IE7
>
> Before, our Advanced CertSearch restricted you to visiting our site; NOW,
> you can search from your own Browser without having to worry about running
> into Braindumps and Gunmen. They're all filtered out! All gone!! Buh-Bye!!
>
> Your regular (non-certification) searches are not affected whatsoever (yes
> Fris you can still see all the pr0n...if your wife doesn't catch you, that
> is).
>
> What I have done is filtered out over 700 websites that provide illegal
> braindumps or services. Leaving you with only the information that you can
> actually use.
>
> Con...don't say it!! I love you man!!
>
> --
> CertGuard

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

Thank you Sir!!

news:uT#PL$(E-Mail Removed)...
> carry on

kpg*

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <Newsgroups@> wrote in news:eyjuGJN8HHA.2004
@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

> Thank you Sir!!

May I have another!?

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" wrote:

> Excuse the spam!! It's for your own damb good. =)
>
> I just got done adding a new feature that will benefit everyone here.
>
> Learn more about it: http://www.certguard.com/CertSearch.asp#IE7
>
> Before, our Advanced CertSearch restricted you to visiting our site; NOW,
> you can search from your own Browser without having to worry about running
> into Braindumps and Gunmen. They're all filtered out! All gone!! Buh-Bye!!
>
> Your regular (non-certification) searches are not affected whatsoever (yes
> Fris you can still see all the pr0n...if your wife doesn't catch you, that
> is).
>
> What I have done is filtered out over 700 websites that provide illegal
> braindumps or services. Leaving you with only the information that you can
> actually use.
>
> Con...don't say it!! I love you man!!
>
> --
> CertGuard

Love it

--
Big Up CertGuarD.
http://certguard.com/forums/

Re: Advanced Python Programming Oxford Lectures [was: Re: *Advanced*Python book?] Michele Simionato Python 1 03-27-2010 06:10 AM
OT: CertGuard's Welcome Kit =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?= MCSE 11 02-16-2007 02:00 PM
ATTN: Microsoft & CertGuard --- Re: Get Mcp+Mcsa2003+Mcse2003In Just 2100$ Without Exams ( 100% Passing) Check Results And Then Pay Us..!!! Jonathan Roberts MCSE 14 02-06-2007 02:44 PM
CertGuard Website Julia MCSE 61 01-29-2007 02:58 PM
Certguard Mission Statement And Declaration Of War 1.0 Certguard VP MCSE 59 10-27-2006 02:48 PM

Advertisments