Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Clicking on links within an email

Clicking on links within an email

Dan C

I am using Thunderbird version 1.5.0.13 (20070809).

Is there a setting that will change the color of an
imbedded link within a message when it is clicked? I do
not find any setting to change this.

Thanks in advance,

Dan C

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

Dan C wrote:
> I am using Thunderbird version 1.5.0.13 (20070809).
>
> Is there a setting that will change the color of an
> imbedded link within a message when it is clicked? I do
> not find any setting to change this.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Dan C

clcik on Tools, Options, Advanced, General tab, and on the
bottom right is the config editor button. Click on that and
in the filter line type in link and look for the three that
have a #some-number. The first and last one are the ones
you need. For what the numbers mean you can look here:
http://sleepyoaks.com/HTML/hex_decimal_color_picker.htm or
here: http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/color-blend/

or Reply to Author. Thanks!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm