Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > SHORTCUT STUCK IN AVID OMFI FILE

SHORTCUT STUCK IN AVID OMFI FILE

=?Utf-8?B?TEFSUlkgQkFLRVI=?=

I HAVE AN AVID EDITOR SOMW HOW A FREEDOM SECURITY SHORTCUT GOT STUCK IN THE
OMFI FILE. I HAVE LONG SENSE REMOVED FREEDOM , BUT AN INVALID SHORTCUT GOT
STUCK IN THERE. IT WILL NOT DELETE TRIED SEARCHING ALL FILES RAN A FREEDOM
UNINSATALL EVERYTHING AND CLEANUP. STILL WONT GO. TRIED REGISTERY MECHANIC NO
GO. EVERYTIME AND EVERYWHERE I TRIY TO DELETE IT SEZ MAY BE RUNNING OR DISK
IS FULL NEITHER IS THE CASE! ANY IDEAS? THANKS LARRY