Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > python-spidermonkey

python-spidermonkey

zowtar

Guys, I am using slackware... js-spidermonkey 1.5 compiled - OK, Pyrex
installed, but python-spidermonkey don't build...

Screenshot: http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/562/testebp5.png

what is the problem?

zowtar

Diez B. Roggisch

zowtar schrieb:
> Guys, I am using slackware... js-spidermonkey 1.5 compiled - OK, Pyrex
> installed, but python-spidermonkey don't build...
>
> Screenshot: http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/562/testebp5.png
>
> what is the problem?

google dead today?

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp....h.general/1085

Might help.

Diez

zowtar

Diez B. Roggisch escreveu:

> zowtar schrieb:
> > Guys, I am using slackware... js-spidermonkey 1.5 compiled - OK, Pyrex
> > installed, but python-spidermonkey don't build...
> >
> > Screenshot: http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/562/testebp5.png
> >
> > what is the problem?

> google dead today?
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp....h.general/1085
>
> Might help.
>
> Diez

I need make tests... but I think is working now... thanks a lot!