Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Button and Template field

Button and Template field

=?Utf-8?B?Ym9iYnk=?=

I have a Grid View. I have a template field also and A button field named
EDIT. When i click on that Button My template field should be in Edit Mode.
How Can I do that.

David Wier

Why don't you just use the built in properties of the Gridview
(AutogenerateEditButton)?

David Wier
http://aspnet101.com
http://iWritePro.com

"bobby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a Grid View. I have a template field also and A button field named
> EDIT. When i click on that Button My template field should be in Edit
> Mode.
> How Can I do that.

=?Utf-8?B?Ym9iYnk=?=

Acyually I already made all the updates and deleations in my itemtemplate
fields. So if I Use AutogenerateEditButton it gives me option Update and
Deletion also. I don't want that.