Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > passing parameters to iframe(https)

passing parameters to iframe(https)

Gert Wurzer

Hi!

I have an asp.net 2.0 web application that uses an iframe to access
another asp.bet 2.0 webapp via https.

I've already found a working prototype solution to create a dynamic
iframe taking URL parameters with an asp.net 2.0 literal. My problem
is, that i can't use the URL parameters due to security reasons. Are
there any other possibilities for passing parameters to another
asp.net 2.0 web application, so that the parameters cannot be
influenced by the user?

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Best Regards, Gert

bruce barker

you can encrypt the parameter string.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)