Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Need info about 70-552 (MCAD to MCPD) upgrade exam

Need info about 70-552 (MCAD to MCPD) upgrade exam

=?Utf-8?B?c3dhcmFq?=

Hi,
I am planning to take exam 70-552 (which is the upgrade exam from MCAD to
MCPD (WIndows)). Recently, I purchased a test practice software from a company
recommended on the MCP site and I am really confused about the practice
questions in there. In the software there are questions that are definitely
not
from the materials in the prep guide for 70-552.
For example, according to the prep guide, the upgrade doesn't cover
System.Threading namespace. Well, there are questions about the later in the
practice test.
There are questions about printing features in VB, that's definitely not
mentioned
in the upgrade prep guide. I agree it's there in exam 70-526.

I am wondering what to do. Should I overlook the questions which are from
materials not mentioned in the prep guide? Or should I be ready for anything?

Please somebody help.

Thanks,

Swaraj

Red Swingline Stapler

=?Utf-8?B?c3dhcmFq?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> 70-552

Use this link to see what MS says you should know for your exam:

=?Utf-8?B?c3dhcmFq?=

"Red Swingline Stapler" wrote:

> =?Utf-8?B?c3dhcmFq?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > 70-552

> Use this link to see what MS says you should know for your exam:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-552.mspx

That's the test prep doc I was referring to. The test prep software product
company has included questions not supposed to be on 70-552. Anyway, that's
ok, I'll manage.
Thanks for reply

Swaraj

Red Swingline Stapler

=?Utf-8?B?c3dhcmFq?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> The test prep software product
> company has included questions not supposed to be on 70-552

Though I have not taken this exam, I often find prep questions that do not
relate to the exams they are preparing me for. I figure that it is still
information I can use on the job though so I try to lean it even though it
will not likely be tested on the that particular exam.

Good luck wading through the mud!

Cerebrus

On Sep 6, 1:40 pm, swaraj <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Red Swingline Stapler" wrote:
>
> > Use this link to see what MS says you should know for your exam:

> >http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-552.mspx

> That's the test prep doc I was referring to. The test prep software product
> company has included questions not supposed to be on 70-552. Anyway, that's
> ok, I'll manage.
> Thanks for reply
>
> Swaraj

Mr. Stapler is quite right... In every case you should consider the M$
Exam requirements page to be the final authority on the topics that
should appear in the exam.