Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > I need help in getting my certification

I need help in getting my certification

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxlc2RlZ3JlYXQ=?=

I studied Computer Engineering in a college, finished in 2001 and planned
doing my certification but because of financial difficulties, i could not.
Now, i'm married with two kids, i got a school taking me through the
certifications, online, for a few thousands of quids (paid for) but must be
reimbursed (75/month). But i noticed it's taking me too much time by
submitting assignments and waiting for result (for each chapter) because i
want to finish within a yr. I also noticed i get tired sometimes while
reading.
WHATS THE BEST WAY TO GET CERTIFIED IN A+, N+ AND MCSA?

Charlesdegreat.

Red Swingline Stapler

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxlc2RlZ3JlYXQ=?= <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> also noticed i get tired sometimes while
> reading.

Black tea helps me with this problem.

mollycat29 mollycat29 is offline
Junior Member

try pro plus, keeps you awake to read. xx

=?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=

Personally I am really not fond of the online mentored training format
particularly when studying for certification. The "best" way to prepare for
certification really depends on your learning style. I wish that Microsoft
would put together a webcast examining certification preparation from a
pedagogical point of view.

Focus on your strength. If the online stuff isnt working, recognize how you
learn. Is that hard copy books? Working with something in a lab? Doing a
local computer e-learning? Mentored online>?

It sounds like you have already committed resources to your current learning
format but you may want to consider supplementing it with other forms of
training.

As a matter of course, I tell people to try and use two types of training.
One type should be your primary learning style. This is how you really do
your real review. The second type should be something else you are
comfortable with but may not be your best strength. For example, if you are
big on reading, maybe go for something more interactive like an online
e-learning format.
--
Wayne Anderson

"Charlesdegreat" wrote:

> I studied Computer Engineering in a college, finished in 2001 and planned
> doing my certification but because of financial difficulties, i could not.
> Now, i'm married with two kids, i got a school taking me through the
> certifications, online, for a few thousands of quids (paid for) but must be
> reimbursed (75/month). But i noticed it's taking me too much time by
> submitting assignments and waiting for result (for each chapter) because i
> want to finish within a yr. I also noticed i get tired sometimes while
> reading.
> WHATS THE BEST WAY TO GET CERTIFIED IN A+, N+ AND MCSA?
>
> Charlesdegreat.

Pete.Gupta

Personally I found doing practical side by side work best for me. Here
are the steps I take to prepare.

1. I go through the topics (objectives and skills required) for exam,
drill them to individual task.
2. Mark them what I need to do practically and what are the concepts
based to read and understand them.
3. Buy one on or two good books, grab a coffee cup and read the books
cover to cover.
4. Mark the topic I should practice on and concepts hard to understand
and google them further.
5. Do some practice question. Most of the certification books have
them at the end of chapter and you can also find some free online over
the net.
6. Set a dead line by scheduling the exam. I found out setting us a
deadline help me to finish the task more efficiently.

Pete Gupt

=?Utf-8?B?VmxhZCBQ?=

Hi, your post is the inforation evreybody needs, really!

It seems you already had this exam. I would like to know if it really help
to have a such a certification. I'm thinging to go for one in few months and
not sure if this is the right one I should look at.

Thank you.
Vlad.