Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > avast

avast

lurk

People put too much trust into these power supplies I have heard and seen
them catch fire on more than one occassion.....I never leave it run without
being around somewhere in the house awake ......

Dan C

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 17:53:27 -0400, lurk wrote:

> People put too much trust into these power supplies I have heard and seen
> them catch fire on more than one occassion.....I never leave it run without
> being around somewhere in the house awake ......

That's because you're a moron.

Vanguard

"lurk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:qtkDi.1175$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> People put too much trust into these power supplies

But which you deliberately chose to omit WHICH power supplies you are
ranting about.

> I have heard and seen them catch fire

If you had actually seen something catch fire then you wouldn't be
bothering to say that you heard about them catching fire. So you
haven't heard about them catching fire and you haven't seen them catch
fire. You are a child under the mistaken impression that everyone
believes what you claim when, in fact, it is obvious that you are a
liar.

> I never leave it run without being around somewhere in the house
> awake

You've proven that you are never awake.

FF and Avast Big Will Firefox 1 04-18-2005 08:49 PM
IE/Avast against Netscape/Mozilla problem Rg HTML 4 08-15-2004 12:20 PM
Avast with proxomitron Jim Scott Computer Support 2 06-02-2004 08:19 PM
AVAST Scottie Computer Support 6 02-11-2004 04:48 PM
pausing Avast PL+CL Computer Support 2 11-04-2003 09:45 PM

Advertisments