Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > VOiP and telephone company customer service

VOiP and telephone company customer service

hdtv?

My experience indicates over the last 5 years it's very difficult to
get customer service from a telephone related company. One of my main
reasons for leaving Sprint (now Embarq) was the terrible customer
service they provided. VOiP customer service has been much worse then
Sprint, the only time I can expect to speak to
a CSR is if I am signing up and they are receiving $'s. Packet8 was
impossible to contact, SunRocket was
no better (as you know gone now, I sent out paperwork to the
liquidation company today) and several alternatives
to SR have been no better. My current provider as recommended as an
alternative to SR does not attempt to
answer tech support calls and email is returned with a canned response
that does not address my issues.

It's no wonder unemployment is high, the telephone operators are long
gone and the few CSR's are frequently outside of the US/Canada.