Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Othertechnologies to learn? ASP, XML, SOAP....

Othertechnologies to learn? ASP, XML, SOAP....

=?Utf-8?B?V29ya2luZyBkdWRlLg==?=

What would be some other technologies to learn to make an individual more
marketable in the workforce? These would not be programming languages, but
other technologies that a developer would need to know. Thanks.

Steve

I'd go for .Net Remoting, ORM (like NHibernate), and SQL (in case you
don't already know it).

Steve C.
MCSD,MCAD,MCSE,MCP+I,CNE,CNA,CCNA