Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Traning Center Located in Mumbai

Traning Center Located in Mumbai

=?Utf-8?B?U2hyaWthbnQ=?=

Hi,
I want to know is there any Center in Mumbai for Certification

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

"Shrikant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I want to know is there any Center in Mumbai for Certification

Yes, there are.

You will need to go to www.prometric.com to find the information you're
looking for.

The sites I found that are in Mumbai were on this page:
http://www.register.prometric.com/Centers.asp?Page=10

--
CertGuard
www.CertGuard.com

Cerebrus

On Sep 4, 8:36 pm, Shrikant <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to know is there any Center in Mumbai for Certification

Robert has some fabulous links for you... Or just contact any NIIT
center, they'll let you know about your closest testing center.

java_online traning@Unity IT Solutions ashfaq Java 0 01-19-2012 04:00 PM
Microsoft Traning Kit for 70-446 louie MCITP 11 12-18-2007 08:34 PM
LF: CD-Video traning 4Gman Computer Support 0 03-23-2005 04:58 PM
Traning Gary A+ Certification 1 07-08-2004 03:47 PM
Traning - online IT Microsoft Certification 0 04-28-2004 03:17 PM

Advertisments