Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE 2003 TRAINING PACK + 70-291 VIDEO TRAINING and more

MCSE 2003 TRAINING PACK + 70-291 VIDEO TRAINING and more

Daniel

Hello all,

I've recently completed my MCSE on Windows Server 2003 so I'm selling all of
the books, video training, and operating system CD's I used for my study.

Because the pack comprises of a lot of useful resources for training, I
thought the people on this forum may be interested.

If you're interested, please visit:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=110166480419

Regards,
Daniel

Montreal MCT

Daniel I urge you to reread the End User License Agreement for your MCSE
logo. This is an improper use of the logo and I suggest you remove it from
your eBay auction before someone else does

Mitch Garvis, MCT
MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
Visit my blog at http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
---
"Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello all,
>
> I've recently completed my MCSE on Windows Server 2003 so I'm selling all
> of the books, video training, and operating system CD's I used for my
> study.
>
> Because the pack comprises of a lot of useful resources for training, I
> thought the people on this forum may be interested.
>
> If you're interested, please visit:
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=110166480419
>
> Regards,
> Daniel

Daniel

Good spot Mitch... will do!

The listing has been updated. New link below:

MCSE 2003 TRAINING PACK + 70-291 VIDEO TRAINING and more
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=110167311061

news:(E-Mail Removed)...