Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > .Net Developers Immediate Requirement

.Net Developers Immediate Requirement

Ann

Sub: .Net Developers Immediate Requirement

Title: .NET Developer

Skills: Microsoft .Net, SQL Server, business intelligence, full life
cycle

Trinity Consultancy Services is inviting applications from .Net
Developers with following skills and experiences.
- Bachelor's degree
- Microsoft .NET Framework
-SQL Server and Business Intelligence
- Consulting skills, including: team facilitation and business case
development.
- Relevant Microsoft Training/Certifications preferred (MCAD .NET,
MCSD .NET, MCDBA)
- 2+ years with .NET (preferably C# or vb.net)
- 2+ years with SQL Server (Reporting Services and Analysis Services
a plus)

Trinity Consultancy Services is a leading source of Information
Technology, Engineering and Management Experts that corporations of
all sizes turn to, from Global 2000 corporations to mid-sized and
small organizations nationwide. With the commitment to excellence, is
subtly managed to find, recruit, screen, submit and effectively
organize a technical workforce anywhere in the United States for
various Technical needs of corporation irrespective of its size.
Trinity Consultancy Services is one of its unique kind of the leading
information technology consulting services, and business process
outsourcing organizations committed for excellence.

Trinity provides business consulting, systems integration, application
development, staffing services and managed services to Global 2000
Corporations, medium-sized businesses, and government organizations
throughout the United States.

Trinity can mobilize the right resources, skills and technologies to
enable our clients to reach their dreams by enhanced performance. With
deep industry and business process expertise and broad global
resources, Trinity Consultancy Services is committed for excellence.
We are seeking dynamic and dedicated .Net professionals for our
multiple .Net Programmers assignments with our Clients.

Please contact our Human Resource Manager Ms. Ann and send your
detailed Resume with your work authorization status, current salary
and expectations.
Mention the position you are applying in the subject line.

www.trinityconsultancy.com