Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Can the validation control apply to server controls other than TextBox?

Can the validation control apply to server controls other than TextBox?

chenhong

TIA

Michael Nemtsev, MVP

Hello chenhong,

What is the problem?
Read this http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStar...n/default.aspx

---
WBR,

c> TIA
c>

chenhong

I have a dropdownlist.
The first ListItem have an empty Text and an empty Value.
I want to do a client side check to make sure user has select a value
from the list.

Michael Nemtsev wrote:
> Hello chenhong,
>
> What is the problem? Read this
> http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStar...n/default.aspx
>
> ---
> WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
> "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and
> we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it" (c) Michelangelo
>
> c> TIA
> c>

chenhong

The problem is solved.