Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Code Ignored??

Code Ignored??

Jonathan Wood

I added an AdRotator control to my master page. It seems to work fine.

But if I set it's visible property to False, and then place the following
code in the page (actually, it's in another, nested, master page):

void Page_Load()
{
AdRotator ads = (AdRotator)Master.FindControl("adrot");
ads.Visible = true;
}

Nothing happens. There is no sign of the AdRotator control when I preview my
page.

Can anyone see what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

Jonathan

Jonathan Wood

Nevermind. The nested master pages we not organized exactly as I was
thinking.

Jonathan

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...