Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > outlook express problem

outlook express problem

Seamus J. Wilson

Daughter runs xp home. Her outlook express hangs up repeatedly downloading
messages. When they do come the come in triplicate.
How do I uninstall it so I can reload it?
Thank you,
Seamus J. Wilson

Evan Platt

On Mon, 3 Sep 2007 18:44:46 -0700, "Seamus J. Wilson" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Daughter runs xp home. Her outlook express hangs up repeatedly downloading
>messages. When they do come the come in triplicate.
>How do I uninstall it so I can reload it?

Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs.

Uninstalling OE is a good start. Leave it at that. Use a better
client. Thunderbird is a start.

meerkat

"Seamus J. Wilson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:6M2Di.86461$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Daughter runs xp home. Her outlook express hangs up repeatedly
> downloading messages. When they do come the come in triplicate.
> How do I uninstall it so I can reload it?
> Thank you,

Have a read here S.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/318378

Seamus J. Wilson