Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Is there a device available to buy.....

Is there a device available to buy.....

Den

.........which will send movies and music files wirelessly from my P.C
to the T.V set? I am after something that will simply plug into a USB
connection and perform this function, but I am not sure such a device
even exists, or where to get one if it does.

Any advice or information would be much appreciated.

Cheers - Den.

PeeCee

"Den" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> ........which will send movies and music files wirelessly from my P.C
> to the T.V set? I am after something that will simply plug into a USB
> connection and perform this function, but I am not sure such a device
> even exists, or where to get one if it does.
>
> Any advice or information would be much appreciated.
>
> Cheers - Den.

One of these devices
http://www.ascent.co.nz/productspeci...ItemID=9348331 placed next
to your TV can be connected to Wirelessly or via a normal wired LAN from
your PC.
Just save your movie/music to the internal hard drive of the Mediagate and
you can then play them on the TV.
nb the hard drive is extra

Best
Paul.