Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Mac OSx CD File Recovery

Mac OSx CD File Recovery

juleshs31@hotmail.com

I have just tried to burn a CD on an imac with Mac osx, the burn was
unsucessful and the blank CD is stuck in the drive. Is there any way
of recovering the files that should have been burned.

Thanks,
juleshs31

meerkat

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I have just tried to burn a CD on an imac with Mac osx, the burn was
> unsucessful and the blank CD is stuck in the drive. Is there any way
> of recovering the files that should have been burned.

The files should be, where they were, when you tried to burn them.
The files are only `copied` onto the CD.