Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > xslt for tree structure. please help me

xslt for tree structure. please help me

arumahi arumahi is offline
Junior Member

Hi All ,

I am struggling with a problem in xslt i have an xml file and xslts which have to display the content as text and tree directory structure with contents. I have got a code for displaying the tree structure from internet and i have to change the xslt to call the code for displaying the tree structure. could anyone please help me with this problem. I am here with xml , xslts and the code (.js) for displaying the tree structure.

Any help would be appreciated. I have attached the zipfile with all the necessary docs.
The problem I am getting all the values from xml but its not forming the tree structure i didnt understand why this happening.

bye
Aruna.G
Attached Files
File Type: zip XSLT.zip (7.8 KB, 1 views)