Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > thanks everyone worked great

Reply
Thread Tools

thanks everyone worked great

 
 
John B
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-03-2007
thanks everyone worked great



John


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Blinky the Shark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-03-2007
John B wrote:
> thanks everyone worked great


There's a Google Groups account that's just dyin' to see you again.
It misses you.


--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org <----------- New Site Aug 28
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
John B
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-04-2007
Don't like Google Groups, have used Outlook Express since windows 95.

John
"Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> John B wrote:
>> thanks everyone worked great

>
> There's a Google Groups account that's just dyin' to see you again.
> It misses you.
>
>
> --
> Blinky RLU 297263
> Killing all posts from Google Groups
> The Usenet Improvement Project:
> http://improve-usenet.org <----------- New Site Aug 28



 
Reply With Quote
 
Evan Platt
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-04-2007
On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 05:38:18 -0500, "John B"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Don't like Google Groups, have used Outlook Express since windows 95.


*Whoosh*
--
To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Blinky the Shark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-04-2007
Evan Platt wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 05:38:18 -0500, "John B"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Don't like Google Groups, have used Outlook Express since windows 95.

>
> *Whoosh*


No kidding.


--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org <----------- New Site Aug 28
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
thanks everyone worked great John B Computer Support 3 09-03-2007 01:54 PM
Worked great mgiaimo@gmail.com ASP .Net 1 06-15-2007 01:56 PM
Thanks to Everyone Aperio HTML 3 09-21-2005 11:30 PM
THANKS! everyone, great group! Cruiser Computer Support 21 06-25-2004 06:12 PM
Worked Great Vic Computer Support 1 05-12-2004 07:58 PM



Advertisments